Hey Keno, any way you or @Vernon can give me a number to tech support to see why this is happening?
Appreciated. I think it's futile at this point. At least I don't feel like a 'freeloader' for reading the BL any more. Thanks, Keno...
Appreciated. I think it's futile at this point. At least I don't feel like a 'freeloader' for reading the BL any more. Thanks, Keno...
V comped me until it was figured out. I guess it was never figured out? I seriously felt like a freeloader. If there's a tech support number or something I can call, I'm sure I can get it worked out. Just will not take my card for some reason... thanks again.What exactly is happening here? I thought you had gotten back on and now it seems you're not?
WV Sports
Game Preview: West Virginia football at Iowa State
WV Sports Football
You might remember these Cyclones when they were once WVU recruiting targets
WV Sports Football
Where WVU football ranks in the national stats after Week 4
WV Sports Football Recruiting
Impressive visit leads to West Viginia offer for 2029 RB Aayden Wright
WV Sports Football
Alley, Woods break down challenges Iowa State poses for WVU's defense