Well, his guardian is 0-1 thus far, time to let Oscar make his own decisions.I’d love to have him but he’s going to Miami. If you remember in his recruitment out of high school he has a guardian that basically called all the shots. I don’t think anything has changed.
If there aren't attitude & work issues, I think Tshiebwe would be a great piece for next year playing about 20 minutes or so a game. Nice contrast with Collins and even Ware to a lesser extent.Oscar can dominate games at times. But I have also saw him pout and be lazy on D when things aren't going good for him.
If there aren't attitude & work issues, I think Tshiebwe would be a great piece for next year playing about 20 minutes or so a game. Nice contrast with Collins and even Ware to a lesser extent.
good him and collins will be nasty.Cal is recruiting him to be an immediate starter and impact player, he gets 25-30 minutes per game.
Maybe... but I'm not sure how we know what "Cal is recruiting him to be." If this is what Calipari stated somewhere, fine. But, I suspect Calipari hasn't made that kind of specific determination yet. While I really like the bruising game Tshiebwe brings, I personally think it's often most effective and efficient in somewhat smaller doses. Plus, I think Ware at the 5 will be seen a lot too.Cal is recruiting him to be an immediate starter and impact player, he gets 25-30 minutes per game.
Maybe... but I'm not sure how we know what "Cal is recruiting him to be." If this is what Calipari stated somewhere, fine. But, I suspect Calipari hasn't made that kind of specific determination yet. While I really like the bruising game Tshiebwe brings, I personally think it's often most effective and efficient in somewhat smaller doses. Plus, I think Ware at the 5 will be seen a lot too.
Negative.Is he eligible immediately ?
You and Mr Walker better be ready to eat some crowHe immediately visited Miami. I think Walker is right, we just move on.
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep