WVU Forensics Dept

bamaEER

Freshman
May 29, 2001
32,435
60
0
My niece wants to go into forensics and she asked how our program was and I really have no idea.

Anybody?
 

Mntneer

Sophomore
Oct 7, 2001
10,192
196
0
My niece wants to go into forensics and she asked how our program was and I really have no idea.

Anybody?

My step daughter just graduate in Criminal Justice, from what I gather WVU's overall Criminal programs are top notch.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Pat Kirkland uses past experiences to aid in role on special teams
  2. 02 WV Sports Football How does Jason Chambers fit into West Virginia cornerback room?
  3. 03 WV Sports Football WVU bowl projections: Where the Mountaineers could land after Week 4
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez doubles down on development, retention plan for WVU
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Ryan Ward focused on consistency and growing as a blocker