WVU Forensics Dept

bamaEER

Freshman
May 29, 2001
32,435
60
0
My niece wants to go into forensics and she asked how our program was and I really have no idea.

Anybody?
 

Mntneer

Sophomore
Oct 7, 2001
10,192
196
0
My niece wants to go into forensics and she asked how our program was and I really have no idea.

Anybody?

My step daughter just graduate in Criminal Justice, from what I gather WVU's overall Criminal programs are top notch.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football WVU bowl projections: Where the Mountaineers could land after Week 4
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez doubles down on development, retention plan for WVU
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Ryan Ward focused on consistency and growing as a blocker
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Rodriguez: Protect College Sports Act will provide the structure we want
  5. 05 WV Sports Football West Virginia preparing for a different challenge on defense against Iowa State