WVU at Kentucky?

WVU2001

Freshman
Aug 28, 2009
630
55
0
WV Metro News is running an article saying WVU basketball may visit Tennessee in the 2019 Big 12/SEC Challenge. I thought WVU is scheduled to visit Kentucky next year as part of that Challenge. Is that true? I seem to remember all the articles about the WVU-UK game last year stating a Mountaineer trip to Rupp would occur in 2019. Somebody please set the record straight for me.

Thanks.
 

leftackle70

Redshirt
Oct 4, 2017
152
0
0
I saw another site confirming Tenn as the SEC / Big 12 contest with WVU. So I don't think we are headed to Rupp as part of this. I sure would like to play UK again however.
 

Buckaineer

Freshman
Sep 3, 2001
7,294
59
0
In the BIG 12/SEC Challenge you don't play home-home. Each year opponents are selected. Since there are 14 SEC schools and ten BIG 12 schools, they rotate through SEC schools
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football West Virginia football uniforms announced for Iowa State game
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Jack Cassidy making most of his opportunities
  3. 03 WV Sports Game Preview: West Virginia football at Iowa State
  4. 04 WV Sports Football You might remember these Cyclones when they were once WVU recruiting targets
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Where WVU football ranks in the national stats after Week 4