WVU at Kentucky?

WVU2001

Freshman
Aug 28, 2009
630
55
0
WV Metro News is running an article saying WVU basketball may visit Tennessee in the 2019 Big 12/SEC Challenge. I thought WVU is scheduled to visit Kentucky next year as part of that Challenge. Is that true? I seem to remember all the articles about the WVU-UK game last year stating a Mountaineer trip to Rupp would occur in 2019. Somebody please set the record straight for me.

Thanks.
 

leftackle70

Redshirt
Oct 4, 2017
152
0
0
I saw another site confirming Tenn as the SEC / Big 12 contest with WVU. So I don't think we are headed to Rupp as part of this. I sure would like to play UK again however.
 

Buckaineer

Freshman
Sep 3, 2001
7,294
59
0
In the BIG 12/SEC Challenge you don't play home-home. Each year opponents are selected. Since there are 14 SEC schools and ten BIG 12 schools, they rotate through SEC schools
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Recruiting Impressive visit leads to West Viginia offer for 2029 RB Aayden Wright
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Alley, Woods break down challenges Iowa State poses for WVU's defense
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez expects multiple challenges against Iowa State
  4. 04 WV Sports Basketball Exploring point guard options behind Miles Sadler
  5. 05 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 9-30