Ridiculous question. Anything can happen in a game. No one would think of setting Cal's house on fire. Are you serious?
Jesus do you not get what he's asking? Nobody would burn his house down but would be calling for him to be fired tomorrow morning.
We lost to Robert Morris in the first round of the NIT...... with a roster of 5 stars. No. It wouldn't.
Nobody gave a rats *** about that game. I’m sure most rational UK fans, such as myself, were glad we lost that game because that dismal season finally came to an end. I mean seriously, does any team really want to win the NIT??
Yeah, not a good comparison at all. The game was a cute little carnival exhibit, meant nothing. Kentucky haters loved it but that loss ranks about dead last in losses IGAF about.Nobody gave a rats *** about that game. I’m sure most rational UK fans, such as myself, were glad we lost that game because that dismal season finally came to an end. I mean seriously, does any team really want to win the NIT??
We lost to Robert Morris in the first round of the NIT...... with a roster of 5 stars. No. It wouldn't.
...had UK just lost by 20 as the top 1 like that? OMG I can't imagine how we'd handle that but it would be rough. Feel bad for those fans but happy for our good fortune!
Read the post.Jesus do you not get what he's asking? Nobody would burn his house down but would be calling for him to be fired tomorrow morning.
Read the post.
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach