Would Cal's house be on fire...

Xdr56yhn!

Redshirt
Feb 21, 2016
36
22
8
...had UK just lost by 20 as the top 1 like that? OMG I can't imagine how we'd handle that but it would be rough. Feel bad for those fans but happy for our good fortune!
 
  • Like
Reactions: ukfan041

Pete391

Junior
Feb 10, 2018
277
254
0
I would guess Cal would need to hide out a few days till things calm down as crazy as UK fans are if that happened to UK
 
  • Like
Reactions: CalipariCapo

WilsonPiCAT

Freshman
Jan 3, 2003
166
94
0
Ridiculous question. Anything can happen in a game. No one would think of setting Cal's house on fire. Are you serious?
 

Hopmix

Senior
Mar 7, 2011
1,310
731
101
We lost to Robert Morris in the first round of the NIT...... with a roster of 5 stars. No. It wouldn't.
 

KYExtemper

All-Conference
Mar 6, 2013
4,471
4,618
0
I'll be honest, the last couple years we were a #1 I was always worried about the 16 game. Not necessarily because I thought we'd actually lose with Wall, Davis, and all the other great dudes we've had, but I just didn't want to carry the stigma of losing that game.
 

Ukbrassowtipin

Heisman
Aug 12, 2011
82,312
90,299
113
We'd be hearing about how he can't coach tho. Haven't heard that about Bennett yet. Have Miller, considering he has 5 stars. Yet cal never loses in the first rd.

Still haven't heard it about K when he loses to Lehigh or whoever tyst other junk team they lost to that one year, or when Self loses in the 2nd rd every year.

But to your point, ppl will ***** if we lose in the championship game, and single him out.
 

JasonS.

All-American
Moderator
Oct 10, 2001
41,935
7,416
66
 

mhroe1984

Heisman
Dec 16, 2007
14,060
10,627
0
We lost to Robert Morris in the first round of the NIT...... with a roster of 5 stars. No. It wouldn't.

Nobody gave a rats *** about that game. I’m sure most rational UK fans, such as myself, were glad we lost that game because that dismal season finally came to an end. I mean seriously, does any team really want to win the NIT??
 

USSLair

All-American
Apr 9, 2017
4,489
6,957
0
Nobody gave a rats *** about that game. I’m sure most rational UK fans, such as myself, were glad we lost that game because that dismal season finally came to an end. I mean seriously, does any team really want to win the NIT??

Louisville will for the next decade.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cowtown Cat

billoliver40

All-American
Dec 16, 2015
6,736
9,444
0
This board would be lit up like whoville at Christmas.
There have been posts THIS year wondering if it wasn't Cals time to go.
Bennett handled the post game interview about as classy as a coach could.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cowtown Cat

FiveStarCat

All-American
Oct 3, 2009
10,758
5,580
0
Nobody gave a rats *** about that game. I’m sure most rational UK fans, such as myself, were glad we lost that game because that dismal season finally came to an end. I mean seriously, does any team really want to win the NIT??
Yeah, not a good comparison at all. The game was a cute little carnival exhibit, meant nothing. Kentucky haters loved it but that loss ranks about dead last in losses IGAF about.
 

morgousky

Heisman
Sep 5, 2009
23,959
43,171
0
It would be terrible. You will not lose that stigma unless it starts to happen routinely. Bennett just hurt himself in a bad way, can't just "forget" about this loss. It will never go away. He is now attached to it.

If it happened to us, I would probably log off for a few years. I'd rather lose a title game on a last second half court shot than be the only team to ever lose to a 16 seed as a 1.
 

ZenCatFan73

All-Conference
Dec 19, 2015
3,879
4,626
0
If anyone takes this that seriously, then someone needs to set their house on fire. (Okay, not really).
 
Last edited:
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
  2. 02 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
  4. 04 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets