Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheat gets my vote. You can check out our reactions to this god awful beer below. What's yours?
http://youtu.be/GYDUorTgrPc
http://youtu.be/GYDUorTgrPc
Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheat gets my vote. You can check out our reactions to this god awful beer below. What's yours?
http://youtu.be/GYDUorTgrPc
Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheat gets my vote. You can check out our reactions to this god awful beer below. What's yours?
http://youtu.be/GYDUorTgrPc
I disagree with a lot of these, but I especially disagree with Anchor Steam. Terrific beer.
I hate anything that's light or has some kind of fruit flavor. (beer snob)
Seconded x10. I think most people on this thread should stick to Michelob Ultra.
I'll stick to my founders centennial ipa.
What about steel reserve? Never had it but assumed it was bad.
Seconded x10. I think most people on this thread should stick to Michelob Ultra.
When did it become cool to like all these ****** craft beer? Give me Miller Lite and y'all can keep all that awful tasting dark beer! And I like a cold Natty to mix things up now and then as well.. I'm not a fan of the craft beer fad.
You youngsters obviously never had a Jax. As in the Jax brewery in NOLA. Stables were out back. Tasted like it was bottled straight out of the horses.
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State