added score, updated leaderboardThanks for the headβs up OP-
Wordle 1,885 3/6*
![]()

Your second word is confusing.Wordle 1,887 3/6
![]()
Just eliminating letters.Your second word is confusing.![]()
Ah, got it. You don't play in hard mode.Just eliminating letters.
I got burned once a long time ago with 4 greens on the first guess and ended up failing. I refuse to set it to hard mode after that. (I will show the * when I back into it)Ah, got it. You don't play in hard mode.![]()

Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Linebacker
Tiger Illustrated Football
THURSDAY UPDATE: Early surprise player, Our scoop on Clemson - ACC dispute on officiating calls vs. Miami, Positive development on defense
On3 Football
SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Thursday Clemson Football Recruiting Nuggets
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Defensive Tackle