added score, updated leaderboardThanks for the headβs up OP-
Wordle 1,885 3/6*
![]()

Your second word is confusing.Wordle 1,887 3/6
![]()
Just eliminating letters.Your second word is confusing.![]()
Ah, got it. You don't play in hard mode.Just eliminating letters.
I got burned once a long time ago with 4 greens on the first guess and ended up failing. I refuse to set it to hard mode after that. (I will show the * when I back into it)Ah, got it. You don't play in hard mode.![]()

Tiger Illustrated Football
THURSDAY UPDATE: Early surprise player, Our scoop on Clemson - ACC dispute on officiating calls vs. Miami, Positive development on defense
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Thursday Clemson Football Recruiting Nuggets
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Defensive Tackle
Tiger Illustrated Football
Lots of issues to address for Clemson's offense
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Top 20 national recruit raves about Clemson visit