What's everyone's thoughts on Poplar? He just entered the transfer portal.
I don't have any inside information, but that would certainly add up.Javon Small to Miami then?
What's everyone's thoughts on Poplar? He just entered the transfer portal.
I thought we might be speaking in tongues … lolWould be a pretty good nickname for my tool.
I anticipate he’s gonna be real poplar in the portal
I anticipate he’s gonna be real poplar in the portal
Cornering the market on great names.Pretty solid guard, one of the only good outside threats Miami had and when he got hurt they crumbled as we all saw. He was instrumental in their run 2 years ago I believe. They had Wooga, Isaiah Wong, and Nigel Pack was the star.
What's everyone's thoughts on Poplar? He just entered the transfer portal.
I agree and Poplar seemed to be the only go that showed up in that game.I was impressed with Poplar when UK played Miami this season. He scored 19 and showed a lot of ability. Nigel Pack is the ballyhooed Cane who contributed zilch.
FIFYMan. Names have really DEVOLVED over the years haven't they?
No more Isambard Kingdom Brunel namesFIFY
Junior?Would be a pretty good nickname for my tool.
Our brains are similar, exactly what I thought of
Do parents name their kids these names or are they nicknames?Man. Names have really evolved over the years haven't they?
Most kids have normal names like buh lak ay, Jay qwellin, dee nice and A A Ron.Do parents name their kids these names or are they nicknames?
Do parents name their kids these names or are they nicknames?
Great minds....lolOur brains are similar, exactly what I thought of![]()
I think lots of parents name their kids after cartoon characters. Some very odd names ,Do parents name their kids these names or are they nicknames?
For a lot of these folks, it's a play on their ancestry, but they don't even know where the Atlantic Ocean is.Most kids have normal names like buh lak ay, Jay qwellin, dee nice and A A Ron.
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt