One lazy pass I can recall but man he put on a clinic. We're damned good when he's on, and you might say he was on.
I agree but he was great in the Wake Forest game also. I really think he has had a number of very good games recently when you take into regard for that he is always getting trapped when he makes his first move right or left over the ten second line. He has a god given wonderful sense of the floor. He had his hand in on a minimum of 40 points tonight with 20 points and 10 assists plus.His best game this year.
His best game this career.
Wildcat Report
Takeaways: Wildcats have plenty to work on past the box score in 45-14 win over Ball State
Wildcat Report
Cats roll over Ball State, 45-14, in uninspiring rout
Wildcat Report
Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
On3 NIL
Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
Wildcat Report
Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster