One lazy pass I can recall but man he put on a clinic. We're damned good when he's on, and you might say he was on.
I agree but he was great in the Wake Forest game also. I really think he has had a number of very good games recently when you take into regard for that he is always getting trapped when he makes his first move right or left over the ten second line. He has a god given wonderful sense of the floor. He had his hand in on a minimum of 40 points tonight with 20 points and 10 assists plus.His best game this year.
His best game this career.
Wildcat Report
Fearless Forecast: Penn State vs. Northwestern
Wildcat Report
Photo Gallery: Rebuilding Ryan Field
Wildcat Report
Behind Enemy Lines: Penn State
Rivals Football Recruiting
Boyd, Devany, Carper and more: Where California's top 2028 QBs stand right now
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Indiana PFF Grades Analysis