Those are sitting right next to Obamas sealed school transcripts.I thought you meant Trump's sealed school transcripts, dang.
lol, as if anyone thinks trump is smarter.Those are sitting right next to Obamas sealed school transcripts.
lol, as if anyone thinks trump is smarter.
Waiting on Bidens.....not counting his lieslol, as if anyone thinks trump is smarter.
You're still hung up on Trump as Biden burns the US to the ground.I thought you meant Trump's sealed school transcripts, dang.
Each and every one of these reporters should never work in media again. But they will continue.
It’ll keep her from running again in 24.Will she have to resign as POTUS?
No. She has her puppet Biden as the fall guy.Will she have to resign as POTUS?
Here's Nellie! The FEC docs that gave Hillbag a little fine came in handy.
What if I want her to run?It’ll keep her from running again in 24.
He didn’t run last time. Mostly stayed in the basement and called it a day by 10 AM.I want Biden to run again
WV Sports Football
Observations: West Virginia football vs. Arizona
WV Sports Football
With struggles on defense, West Virginia offense must avoid pressing
WV Sports Football
By the numbers: What stood out in WVU's loss to Arizona
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football snap counts: Arizona
WV Sports Football
5 Takeaways from West Virginia's 52-31 loss against Arizona