Those are sitting right next to Obamas sealed school transcripts.I thought you meant Trump's sealed school transcripts, dang.
lol, as if anyone thinks trump is smarter.Those are sitting right next to Obamas sealed school transcripts.
lol, as if anyone thinks trump is smarter.
Waiting on Bidens.....not counting his lieslol, as if anyone thinks trump is smarter.
You're still hung up on Trump as Biden burns the US to the ground.I thought you meant Trump's sealed school transcripts, dang.
Each and every one of these reporters should never work in media again. But they will continue.
It’ll keep her from running again in 24.Will she have to resign as POTUS?
No. She has her puppet Biden as the fall guy.Will she have to resign as POTUS?
Here's Nellie! The FEC docs that gave Hillbag a little fine came in handy.
What if I want her to run?It’ll keep her from running again in 24.
He didn’t run last time. Mostly stayed in the basement and called it a day by 10 AM.I want Biden to run again
WV Sports Football
Jay Boulware has found ways to separate himself in his career
WV Sports Football
On the fast track, kicker Jack Cassidy just looking to get better every day
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis
WV Sports Football
JaCorey Thomas, Jason Chambers should only see roles increase
WV Sports Baseball
West Virginia baseball schedule with plenty of challenges