Mitch is meeting with prospective coach right now. They don’t know who it is though, but they posted a photo of Drew with the article.
That was Scott Van Pelt, and it was a Texas Roadhouse.It’s Hurley confirmed. I saw him coming out of the stall at Malones a couple hours ago.
Did he piss excellence?It’s Hurley confirmed. I saw him coming out of the stall at Malones a couple hours ago.
Getting them some me time.So Mitch stayed in Waco to meet with Scott, and Scott's wife took the plane back to checkout Lexington??
If true, he at least took the call.Rumors are Hurley is on a call now with Mitch. Zoom or the like.
Either saying thanks but no thanks, or please give me more info and hold on offering other candidates until I get an interview.
If it's a definite NO, his agent handles that.Rumors are Hurley is on a call now with Mitch. Zoom or the like.
Either saying thanks but no thanks, or please give me more info and hold on offering other candidates until I get an interview.
I hope not otherwise Billy the drunk is heading back.Maybe Mitch has decided to hire a "search firm" to assist with the process.
I don’t think so. He needs to show legitimate interest to at least get a raise from UCONN.If it's a definite NO, his agent handles that.
The article says they’re meeting with Drew.Mitch is meeting with prospective coach right now. They don’t know who it is though, but they posted a photo of Drew with the article.
That worked out great last time.It's Brad. Lifetime contract.
I don’t know why everyone assumed that a plane was sent to Waco to get Drew. Wouldn’t Mitch just fly down to meet with Drew on his home turf and then fly back ?Did Mitch sneak down to Waco? The plane watchers are getting lazy.
Some prospective coaches would like to see our facilities. I know Drew has been here before, but if I'm taking a job I want to see what it looks like since my last visit.I don’t know why everyone assumed that a plane was sent to Waco to get Drew. Wouldn’t Mitch just fly down to meet with Drew on his home turf and then fly back ?
That's the fun part about rumors, you can disconnect from reality for a moment.I don’t know why everyone assumed that a plane was sent to Waco to get Drew. Wouldn’t Mitch just fly down to meet with Drew on his home turf and then fly back ?
"Stolen, not Given" for the new slogan huhIt's Brad. Lifetime contract.
Give Tom Crean a tennis racket and he could have been the manager of the Midnight Express.It was Tom Crean.
It’s Hurley confirmed. I saw him coming out of the stall at Malones a couple hours ago.
Where did that rumor start? How would anyone know? Geez, lolRumors are Hurley is on a call now with Mitch. Zoom or the like.
Either saying thanks but no thanks, or please give me more info and hold on offering other candidates until I get an interview.
Rowland.Where did that rumor start? How would anyone know? Geez, lol
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime
KSR Football
Everything Will Stein had to say after Kentucky's Overtime Win over LSU
KSR Football
Cardiac Cats: Kentucky knocks out LSU in overtime to create true playoff path