WKYT reporting on their website

ftp000

All-American
Mar 26, 2009
6,608
6,615
113
Rumors are Hurley is on a call now with Mitch. Zoom or the like.

Either saying thanks but no thanks, or please give me more info and hold on offering other candidates until I get an interview.
If it's a definite NO, his agent handles that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Jan 3, 2003
145,534
15,709
0
Can't believe at least one of you crazy's isn't following Mitch around to see who he meets with. Ya'll are slacking.
 

TheDude73

Heisman
Jan 7, 2006
24,332
24,125
113
I don’t know why everyone assumed that a plane was sent to Waco to get Drew. Wouldn’t Mitch just fly down to meet with Drew on his home turf and then fly back ?
Some prospective coaches would like to see our facilities. I know Drew has been here before, but if I'm taking a job I want to see what it looks like since my last visit.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cowtown Cat

MidseasonTweak

Heisman
Mar 1, 2020
11,111
19,716
113
I don’t know why everyone assumed that a plane was sent to Waco to get Drew. Wouldn’t Mitch just fly down to meet with Drew on his home turf and then fly back ?
That's the fun part about rumors, you can disconnect from reality for a moment.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dc513
May 31, 2018
15,280
30,690
98
It was Tom Crean.
I would rather have Tom Green

Celebrity Big Brother Bbceleb GIF by Big Brother
 

jeffky

All-American
Sep 22, 2017
3,911
7,674
113
I had to do some vending this morning at the campus target Scott along with coach brooks were in the chip aisle and had a great conversation with them
 

wildcatdon

Heisman
Oct 17, 2012
10,643
13,657
113
Rumors are Hurley is on a call now with Mitch. Zoom or the like.

Either saying thanks but no thanks, or please give me more info and hold on offering other candidates until I get an interview.
Where did that rumor start? How would anyone know? Geez, lol
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football WATCH: Kentucky's Postgame Celebration after beating No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Hall, Reid, Evans & other recruits: what Kentucky's biggest night in years means for its 2027 & 2028 classes
  3. 03 KSR Football Everybody on College Gameday picked LSU over Kentucky. Will Stein remembered
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky makes history in overtime win vs. LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky Knocks Off No. 10 LSU in Overtime 35-34