He would have been out of eligibility last year anywayGlad he left. Never would have seen time with Poy and Lee. Lol
I'm guessing he would because I don't know if anyone has done thatRandom question: if Gonzaga were to win the title (unlikely I know), would Wiltjer become the first player to win a title at two different schools?
Random question: if Gonzaga were to win the title (unlikely I know), would Wiltjer become the first player to win a title at two different schools?
I think so. Bob Bender was on 1976 IU (champ) and 1978 Duke (runner up).
Yes, I googled it.
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky