He would have been out of eligibility last year anywayGlad he left. Never would have seen time with Poy and Lee. Lol
I'm guessing he would because I don't know if anyone has done thatRandom question: if Gonzaga were to win the title (unlikely I know), would Wiltjer become the first player to win a title at two different schools?
Random question: if Gonzaga were to win the title (unlikely I know), would Wiltjer become the first player to win a title at two different schools?
I think so. Bob Bender was on 1976 IU (champ) and 1978 Duke (runner up).
Yes, I googled it.
KSR Football
Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense