Best tight end in the country? Been more productive than any UK tight end i can remember.
And Boyer might be 2nd best.Best tight end in the country? Been more productive than any UK tight end i can remember.
I get the sarcasm. Look at Willie's numbers tho. I'm not just blue shading. We are 0-4 without him imo.And Boyer might be 2nd best.
Those and dickie Lyons Jr. I'm sure I spelled that wrong. But Willie has been a force this year. He makes the easy plays. He moves the chains every game.Jacob Tamme & James Whelan were pretty good.
I wasn't being sarcastic or an *** actually. I agree with you. I'm probably being way optimistic about Boyer but I really like him too.I get the sarcasm. Look at Willie's numbers tho. I'm not just blue shading. We are 0-4 without him imo.
Oh well hell yeah then lol I just assumed since you said the other guy. My apologiesI wasn't being sarcastic or an *** actually. I agree with you. I'm probably being way optimistic about Boyer but I really like him too.
All good!Oh well hell yeah then lol I just assumed since you said the other guy. My apologies
and one of the best KO returners in the country.DL Jr was a wide out.
Jacob Tamme says hold my beerBest tight end in the country? Been more productive than any UK tight end i can remember.
Is it a coincidence they both had good qbs? Maybe they are just awesome tight ends lol.Jacob Tamme says hold my beer![]()
![]()
I've had season tickets all the way back to the Jacob Tamme era.Is it a coincidence they both had good qbs? Maybe they are just awesome tight ends lol.
I know Tamme was great just from his name alone but if im honest I didn't get to witness his play like I am Willie's. Jacob Tamme was definitely a stud.
I get the sarcasm. Look at Willie's numbers tho. I'm not just blue shading. We are 0-4 without him imo.
That’s crazy that’s some decent TE in Willie, Boyer, and Skinner.This is no shade on Willie, because he is a very good player, but its the offense. As long as we have Stein, we're going to have elite te play. In fact this might be the least talented te room he has here.
That’s crazy that’s some decent TE in Willie, Boyer, and Skinner.
I can't get mad at that. Heck I hope it's true.This is no shade on Willie, because he is a very good player, but its the offense. As long as we have Stein, we're going to have elite te play. In fact this might be the least talented te room he has here.
Got to at least make it a competitive game if we don't get the win. Can't go down there and lay a egg.If UK beats OU in Norman in 2 weeks, Driver has to flip to UK.
If UK beats OU in Norman in 2 weeks, Driver has to flip to UK.
Not as good as Abney.and one of the best KO returners in the country.
They were both excellent receivers. Whalen couldn’t block at all and Tamme wasn’t great at it. They were both fantastic for us.Jacob Tamme & James Whelan were pretty good.
What is your major malfunction, numbnuts?This is no shade on Willie, because he is a very good player, but its the offense. As long as we have Stein, we're going to have elite te play. In fact this might be the least talented te room he has here.
KSR Football
Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
KSR Football
Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia