Willie Rodriguez

MichaelGray

All-Conference
Jan 13, 2026
1,168
1,817
113
Is it a coincidence they both had good qbs? Maybe they are just awesome tight ends lol.
I know Tamme was great just from his name alone but if im honest I didn't get to witness his play like I am Willie's. Jacob Tamme was definitely a stud.
I've had season tickets all the way back to the Jacob Tamme era.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DonAndy
Aug 4, 2025
487
654
93
Having very good TEs and making them part of the game plan, especially crucial situations, is an absolute program changer.

One could argue Tamme was the guy who changed the Brooks era for the better.

For all the productive talent those teams had, Tamme was often the guy who kept a drive going and or finished in the red zone with a big play.

TE is like a running QB. It’s hard for a lot of Ds to be perfect and account for everyone all the time so if you have a QB who can pop off, or TE who can make plays when the D has done its job and covered everyone else…we get results like last night.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
  3. 03 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
  4. 04 KSR Football Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
  5. 05 KSR Football Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'