Williamson, Zion

Oct 9, 2015
14,201
37,762
78
 

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
Just goofin around I asked my girlfriend would she rather last name be provobolone or Nad. She hates these questions, usually tells me to shut up she's not answering.

She picked Nad. HAHAHAHA

Thought you were married....
 

morgousky

Heisman
Sep 5, 2009
23,959
43,171
0
Just to clear this up, I am happily married of 13 years..

Also been happily having an affair, dont undersrand why people assume affairs mean you're unhappy. Im straight.

To be a buzz kill I'm lying. Have had the same girlfriend 13 years, she's kind of racist.

Started at 5:30
 
Last edited:

morgousky

Heisman
Sep 5, 2009
23,959
43,171
0
Willy definitely had a few run ins with the free ice cream truck back in his childhood.

I'm thinkin the late 70's, before the FBI had statistics on this kind of thing.
 

GonzoCat90

Heisman
Mar 30, 2009
32,377
34,559
0
Just to clear this up, I am happily married of 13 years..

Also been happily having an affair, dont undersrand why people assume affairs mean you're unhappy. Im straight.

To be a buzz kill I'm lying. Have had the same girlfriend 13 years, she's kind of racist.

Started at 5:30

Wow, a girlfriend and a wife for thirteen years.

And they say men can't commit.
 
  • Like
Reactions: morgousky
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Recruiting Louisville's 4-star WR commit Ja'Hyde Brown will visit Kentucky this weekend
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
  5. 05 KSR Football Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team