Williamson, Zion

Oct 9, 2015
14,202
37,763
78
 

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
Just goofin around I asked my girlfriend would she rather last name be provobolone or Nad. She hates these questions, usually tells me to shut up she's not answering.

She picked Nad. HAHAHAHA

Thought you were married....
 

morgousky

Heisman
Sep 5, 2009
23,959
43,171
0
Just to clear this up, I am happily married of 13 years..

Also been happily having an affair, dont undersrand why people assume affairs mean you're unhappy. Im straight.

To be a buzz kill I'm lying. Have had the same girlfriend 13 years, she's kind of racist.

Started at 5:30
 
Last edited:

morgousky

Heisman
Sep 5, 2009
23,959
43,171
0
Willy definitely had a few run ins with the free ice cream truck back in his childhood.

I'm thinkin the late 70's, before the FBI had statistics on this kind of thing.
 

GonzoCat90

Heisman
Mar 30, 2009
32,377
34,559
0
Just to clear this up, I am happily married of 13 years..

Also been happily having an affair, dont undersrand why people assume affairs mean you're unhappy. Im straight.

To be a buzz kill I'm lying. Have had the same girlfriend 13 years, she's kind of racist.

Started at 5:30

Wow, a girlfriend and a wife for thirteen years.

And they say men can't commit.
 
  • Like
Reactions: morgousky
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football 'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
  4. 04 KSR Football Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU