William P. Ashnault I

RUCrackers

Senior
Mar 8, 2019
903
848
0
He looked like a wonderful man! The part where it says "he loved people", just sums up what the Ashnault family is all about. I remember losing my grandfather and it just kills something inside of you. All my prayers to Anthony and his family.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DUForever
Aug 22, 2021
92
79
18
I only met Mr. Ashnault 5-6 times but that was enough to see a kind soul, terrific family man and someone you always looked forward to seeing. I will miss his bright and welcoming smile at Rutgers Wrestling events. Thoughts and prayers for his large and loving family.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Loyal-Son
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: October 7th Edition
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways
  5. 05 The Knight Report How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Four