William P. Ashnault I

RUCrackers

Senior
Mar 8, 2019
903
848
0
He looked like a wonderful man! The part where it says "he loved people", just sums up what the Ashnault family is all about. I remember losing my grandfather and it just kills something inside of you. All my prayers to Anthony and his family.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DUForever
Aug 22, 2021
92
79
18
I only met Mr. Ashnault 5-6 times but that was enough to see a kind soul, terrific family man and someone you always looked forward to seeing. I will miss his bright and welcoming smile at Rutgers Wrestling events. Thoughts and prayers for his large and loving family.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Loyal-Son
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Four
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Six
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced