Will We Win Another SEC game?

Farsight

All-American
Nov 27, 2011
4,609
6,038
0
The guy answered your question , you obviously think the answer is zero , so just shut up
Reading comprehension failure here.

Against Who?

That means who are the 3 he thinks we will win. Thread is an open end question. I have no idea how many we will win anymore
 

ManitouDan_anon

Heisman
Dec 7, 2006
20,073
32,434
0
Reading comprehension failure here.

Against Who?

That means who are the 3 he thinks we will win. Thread is an open end question. I have no idea how many we will win anymore
My apologies, I misread your intent .. it’s a rough night . I wanna kill something or someone .
 
  • Like
Reactions: Farsight

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
Better stop the bleeding against South Carolina lose that and well god I don't even want to think about it.
 

Drcats2025

Heisman
Nov 13, 2012
8,029
16,080
93
I said 8-10 before SEC started and I stand by it. This has been a fine first year, it’s just how the losses are coming that is the problem right now. Defense is the one question going forward with Pope.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Farsight

Farsight

All-American
Nov 27, 2011
4,609
6,038
0
I said 8-10 before SEC started and I stand by it. This has been a fine first year, it’s just how the losses are coming that is the problem right now. Defense is the one question going forward with Pope.
Its how we are losing.

If we lost competing most of these threads would not exist.

The HOW is the most important part.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drcats2025

MegaBlue05

Heisman
Mar 8, 2014
11,172
22,736
66
If we win Saturday, I think we might be able to beat Vandy and LSU at home, and perhaps pull one out at OU/Texas. I see UT at Rupp, at Bama and at Mizzou as definite losses with our current roster. If Butler were to be able to return at 75 perent, I would feel more confident in the toss up games.

If we lose Saturday, I think there is a real possibility we finish 4-14 or 5-13.
 

megablue

Heisman
Oct 2, 2012
16,603
17,292
113
I predicted 11-7 in conference before the season started. Now, without Butler, we may struggle to finish 9-9.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
  5. 05 KSR Football Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game