Reading comprehension failure here.The guy answered your question , you obviously think the answer is zero , so just shut up
My apologies, I misread your intent .. it’s a rough night . I wanna kill something or someone .Reading comprehension failure here.
Against Who?
That means who are the 3 he thinks we will win. Thread is an open end question. I have no idea how many we will win anymore
It will be an epic meltdown on this board if that happens.Better stop the bleeding against South Carolina lose that and well god I don't even want to think about it.
Its how we are losing.I said 8-10 before SEC started and I stand by it. This has been a fine first year, it’s just how the losses are coming that is the problem right now. Defense is the one question going forward with Pope.
Completely get that.Its how we are losing.
If we lost competing most of these threads would not exist.
The HOW is the most important part.
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference