Harper, Mathis, Kiss and Johnson. The success of the Pikiell regime has a lot to do with these 4 guys.
Is the talent level progressing?
No way you can say YES here. Maybe or hopefully is the answer.
I am very happy with the coaching staff and I appreciate and respect how hard it is and will continue to be going forward. Especially when we don’t pay. Again I am very happy with the progress.
Our talent level on the roster is very low stacked up against major conference teams. I think that is OK and to be expected. Baker and Eugene are our stars, they are role players fighting for minutes at most major conference schools.
2020 recruiting is not a big deal, despite what fans are making it out to be. It just needs to be solid and avoid any reaches into the 300s like most of the prior regimes ran into.
I think we are having two different discussions. I’m saying the talent level is progressing here in comparison to years past. Im saying our roster today has significantly more talent than when this staff took over. Im not saying it’s progressing at the level where it is in line with our big ten competition. With a few more recruiting cycles of our 18/19 caliber players however, we will be in line with the mid tier B1G teams.
Freeman and Sanders were pretty talented
2020 recruiting is not a big deal, despite what fans are making it out to be. It just needs to be solid and avoid any reaches into the 300s like most of the prior regimes ran into.
Yes. We will win multiple games in the big ten.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?