Just insanely good.Has two SEC road wins in year one so far. Insane. Just insane. Going for 2 and getting it? I dropped my pants right there in the living room
I don't necessarily blame that prediction, but it feels so good to be exceeding expectations with UK footballI remember when people were predicting we would only get 4 wins for the season and here we sit 4-1.
Can't recall two back to back SEC road wins in our entire history that are any better than these two.Has two SEC road wins in year one so far. Insane. Just insane. Going for 2 and getting it? I dropped my pants right there in the living room
I vote this photo of the year damn when was the last coach we have had at Kentucky that despises losing
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia
KSR Football
Winning the turnover battle helped Kentucky snap losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
LSU opens as a two-score favorite in Lexington
KSR Football
Kentucky now projected to win seven games by ESPN FPI (with a shot at the CFP)
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky Football is 4-1