Just insanely good.Has two SEC road wins in year one so far. Insane. Just insane. Going for 2 and getting it? I dropped my pants right there in the living room
I don't necessarily blame that prediction, but it feels so good to be exceeding expectations with UK footballI remember when people were predicting we would only get 4 wins for the season and here we sit 4-1.
Can't recall two back to back SEC road wins in our entire history that are any better than these two.Has two SEC road wins in year one so far. Insane. Just insane. Going for 2 and getting it? I dropped my pants right there in the living room
I vote this photo of the year damn when was the last coach we have had at Kentucky that despises losing
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
KSR Football
The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.