Will Loserville be favored in Rupp?

kuhlkat

All-Conference
Nov 17, 2003
3,094
3,716
98
And should they be? If our guys have any pride they will give maximum effort like we haven’t seen all year...for the whole 40 minutes. The crowd better bring it too...for the whole 40 minutes.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: ABlockalypseBrow
Jan 30, 2018
16,155
24,636
0
Maybe and probably should be since we will probably be ranked 18th or worse. But if we play like we did and get a decent whistle we will handle them. It would be nice if a few guys could pitch in to help Ashton and Nate.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MbergCat

STL_Cat

Heisman
Dec 4, 2011
65,487
58,881
98
It would be shocking if they aren’t favored. That being said, and even with as down as I’ve been on this group, I think we beat Louisville. Because that’s what we do.
 

keefsopeng

All-Conference
Mar 23, 2005
5,015
2,068
0
Have to remember the spread is not Vegas predicting the game it’s them setting a number to get equal action on both sides so they can collect the vig without exposing themselves too much. UK is already a heavy action team they aren’t going to give UK points at home and if they do it’d be like .5-1. I’ll say it’s UK -1.5
 

Hutchkycat

Junior
Jun 20, 2008
306
359
0
Have to remember the spread is not Vegas predicting the game it’s them setting a number to get equal action on both sides so they can collect the vig without exposing themselves too much. UK is already a heavy action team they aren’t going to give UK points at home and if they do it’d be like .5-1. I’ll say it’s UK -1.5
Technically, you are correct. However, if they consistently pick wrong numbers, they loose huge $$$. History shows that they are amazingly accurate in setting the odds which in and of itself, is a prediction
 

derG-punkt-

Junior
Nov 20, 2019
245
337
0
UL has no real PG and their backcourt is very suspect in general. As miserable as the last 2 games have made fans, this should actually be a game where we have a solid advantage. Hagans should be able to feast on steals in this one. Maxey and Quickley should have an easier time as well, particularly scoring. They should be able to beat there man constantly in this matchup. Sutton and Nwora are the matchups that are to their advantage. But I like our chances.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RunninRichie

Backer cutter

Heisman
Jul 8, 2019
7,707
20,355
0
No one dislikes UL more than me. But realistically they probably will and should be favored. Last few games tell the tale. I’m hoping for a win, but really not expecting it to be honest. I also wonder if it’s a sellout?
 
  • Like
Reactions: westerncat

Anon1636470744

All-Conference
Jun 26, 2010
2,484
1,486
113
As bad as the Cats have looked they are still UK and the Cards are still U of L.
They are used to getting beat and Cats are used to winning.
Cats will be favored by 2 and win by 5.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RunninRichie

fadkins82476

All-Conference
Nov 19, 2019
1,351
1,730
113
An 11-1 4th or 5th ranked U6 team will absolutely be favored. If you think otherwise, take off your blue-tinted goggles.
 

tmuck

All-Conference
Oct 2, 2009
10,982
3,850
0
Hope they are. Just more motivation for our guys, as if a 2 game losing streak wasn't enough.
 

westerncat

Heisman
Feb 19, 2012
15,923
20,891
0
I have been watching UK going on 50 years and I don't see us beating UL this year.UK is so weak inside and that is where UL is strongest. Hope I am wrong because I hate UL worse than anyone on this board. I am praying we beat those dirty birds but it is going to take a miracle to get it done.
 

tmuck

All-Conference
Oct 2, 2009
10,982
3,850
0
I have been watching UK going on 50 years and I don't see us beating UL this year.UK is so weak inside and that is where UL is strongest. Hope I am wrong because I hate UL worse than anyone on this board. I am praying we beat those dirty birds but it is going to take a miracle to get it done.

LOL.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RunninRichie

55wildcat

Heisman
Jan 4, 2006
33,976
99,413
113
perfect set up for us....we won't lose three in a row at this time...tards have to be shittin their boots..all hope to beat us at rupp went out the window with the loss to OU...no way do we lose to McMahon the dixie hwy car salesman of the week, or Nwora the jock collector of the d league, or Enoch the future night shift grilly at your local waffle house, not to mention those other furtue midnight to morning whitecastle drunk servers only cause Kroger is not 24/7 on third street anymore......beatdown is a coming..
 
Last edited:

*CatinIL*

Heisman
Jan 2, 2003
24,651
40,237
113
And should they be? If our guys have any pride they will give maximum effort like we haven’t seen all year...for the whole 40 minutes. The crowd better bring it too...for the whole 40 minutes.
IMO, yes (I'll probably get bashed by the Cal Super fans). Should they be? That ones a little tougher because of home court advantage. I know people love bashing the Blue Hairs at Rupp but Rupp Arena WILL be rocking for this one.
 

RunninRichie

Heisman
Sep 5, 2019
29,378
70,895
113
perfect set up for us....we won't lose three in a row at this time...tards have to be shittin their boots..all hope to beat us at rupp went out the window with the loss to OU...no way do we lose to McMahon the dixie hwy car salesman of the week, or Nwora the jock collector of the d league, or Enoch the future night shift grilly at your local waffle house, not to mention those other furtue midnight to morning whitecastle drunk servers only cause Kroger is not 24/7 on third street anymore......beatdown is a coming..
Bro I’m laughing so hard right now
 
  • Like
Reactions: 55wildcat

Anon1636470744

All-Conference
Jun 26, 2010
2,484
1,486
113
perfect set up for us....we won't lose three in a row at this time...tards have to be shittin their boots..all hope to beat us at rupp went out the window with the loss to OU...no way do we lose to McMahon the dixie hwy car salesman of the week, or Nwora the jock collector of the d league, or Enoch the future night shift grilly at your local waffle house, not to mention those other furtue midnight to morning whitecastle drunk servers only cause Kroger is not 24/7 on third street anymore......beatdown is a coming..
I think that car salesman was Mcmackin. They had some nice cars back in the 70s and 80s . But I agree we are not losing to Louisville.
 
Oct 11, 2007
836
287
0
Louisville 2-3 point favorites and Louisville will win by at least 7-10 points. This team has just not gelled yet. I hate the fact we have two bigs (Montgomery and Richards) who are just completely lost. I hope that Sestina gets the start.
 

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,586
72,703
113
I feel pretty good about the UL game. I think UL is a bit overrated and I'm not saying that because it's UL.

I think their backcourt is suspect, they can shoot, but they are FAR from elite.

I like Enoch down low, he's a beast, but K. Wesson is far better and we did a decent job on him.

Nwora is damn good, but the way they are set up, if you shut him down (Texas Tech did), UL us a sitting duck.

Also, we have two things going for us. We're at home and we're very desperate.

I think UK takes this one by 8. If it was at the Yum, they win by 8.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Kentucky Basketball vs. Louisville will get the ABC Spotlight
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach
  4. 04 KSR Football The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
  5. 05 KSR KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon