And should they be? If our guys have any pride they will give maximum effort like we haven’t seen all year...for the whole 40 minutes. The crowd better bring it too...for the whole 40 minutes.
Last edited:
I guess it depends on what you consider a curb stomp but OSU won by 11. Louisville did have two players out but other than that there are no stats for the game.Didn’t OSU curb stomp UL in an unofficial preseason scrimmage? I think Cat’s will handle the Cards in Rupp.
Technically, you are correct. However, if they consistently pick wrong numbers, they loose huge $$$. History shows that they are amazingly accurate in setting the odds which in and of itself, is a predictionHave to remember the spread is not Vegas predicting the game it’s them setting a number to get equal action on both sides so they can collect the vig without exposing themselves too much. UK is already a heavy action team they aren’t going to give UK points at home and if they do it’d be like .5-1. I’ll say it’s UK -1.5
The UK team that played last night eats UL for lunch. The UK team that played Utah loses by halftime.
I have been watching UK going on 50 years and I don't see us beating UL this year.UK is so weak inside and that is where UL is strongest. Hope I am wrong because I hate UL worse than anyone on this board. I am praying we beat those dirty birds but it is going to take a miracle to get it done.
IMO, yes (I'll probably get bashed by the Cal Super fans). Should they be? That ones a little tougher because of home court advantage. I know people love bashing the Blue Hairs at Rupp but Rupp Arena WILL be rocking for this one.And should they be? If our guys have any pride they will give maximum effort like we haven’t seen all year...for the whole 40 minutes. The crowd better bring it too...for the whole 40 minutes.
Bro I’m laughing so hard right nowperfect set up for us....we won't lose three in a row at this time...tards have to be shittin their boots..all hope to beat us at rupp went out the window with the loss to OU...no way do we lose to McMahon the dixie hwy car salesman of the week, or Nwora the jock collector of the d league, or Enoch the future night shift grilly at your local waffle house, not to mention those other furtue midnight to morning whitecastle drunk servers only cause Kroger is not 24/7 on third street anymore......beatdown is a coming..
I think that car salesman was Mcmackin. They had some nice cars back in the 70s and 80s . But I agree we are not losing to Louisville.perfect set up for us....we won't lose three in a row at this time...tards have to be shittin their boots..all hope to beat us at rupp went out the window with the loss to OU...no way do we lose to McMahon the dixie hwy car salesman of the week, or Nwora the jock collector of the d league, or Enoch the future night shift grilly at your local waffle house, not to mention those other furtue midnight to morning whitecastle drunk servers only cause Kroger is not 24/7 on third street anymore......beatdown is a coming..
KSR Football
The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
KSR
KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller