I’m not sure it’s true that players are taking less to go elsewhere. I think this is being created falsely in the media by certain people and pumped by the haters.
That was truly on the ref's. It was one of the worst I've ever seen. Arizona had zero FG's the final 10 minutes of play and the ref's handed them our National Championship. 41 ft's for Arizona to 17 for Kentucky. The Cat's made 8 more FG's and 4 more 3 pointers that night.That 97 team brings back bad memories. Kentucky was the best team in college basketball that year and left a national championship on the floor.
Well, you’re more than likely a big time recruit about like me, and you have no idea about what money is offered or how much changes hands.It’s certainly true. 1 million dollars for 1 year is nothing compared to the big picture. I hate to say it, but if I was a big time recruit, and had lottery aspirations, I’m going to go play for a coach who has proven he can help me reach my dream. That isn’t pope
KSR Football
Will Stein on losing Alex Afari hours before South Carolina: "The show rolls on"
KSR Football
Kentucky pulled off the biggest road comeback in school history, first OT win since 2015
KSR Football
'Comeback Freaking Cats': Will Stein makes the Call of His Life vs. South Carolina
KSR Football
Kentucky Overcomes 17-Point Deficit, Defeats South Carolina 35-34 in Overtime
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina