Why does Yaxel Lendeborg keep lying?

Bichoto

Junior
Mar 26, 2026
110
246
43
Okay. Fair enough. There is a 99.9999999% chance some players take less and go elsewhere. Probably not 5 million less. But less.
 

Eagles_Ball_69

All-American
Dec 19, 2003
4,791
6,339
82
I’m not sure it’s true that players are taking less to go elsewhere. I think this is being created falsely in the media by certain people and pumped by the haters.
Head Sand GIF by Profit Accumulator
 
Aug 23, 2024
3,117
6,696
113
That 97 team brings back bad memories. Kentucky was the best team in college basketball that year and left a national championship on the floor.
That was truly on the ref's. It was one of the worst I've ever seen. Arizona had zero FG's the final 10 minutes of play and the ref's handed them our National Championship. 41 ft's for Arizona to 17 for Kentucky. The Cat's made 8 more FG's and 4 more 3 pointers that night.
 

peterpiper09

All-Conference
Mar 19, 2006
1,310
2,601
112
It’s certainly true. 1 million dollars for 1 year is nothing compared to the big picture. I hate to say it, but if I was a big time recruit, and had lottery aspirations, I’m going to go play for a coach who has proven he can help me reach my dream. That isn’t pope
Well, you’re more than likely a big time recruit about like me, and you have no idea about what money is offered or how much changes hands.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football HALFTIME: Slow Start Puts Kentucky Behind 20-10 at South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Big Blue Madness Recap + Mason Williams | Sources Say
  4. 04 KSR Football Five Things You Need to Know About the South Carolina Gamecocks
  5. 05 KSR Football The KSR Pregame Show is live from Fan Fest in Lexington