Seriously? 5 star?Serious smoke that tyran stokes could be next for '26
Define “serious smoke.”Serious smoke that tyran stokes could be next for '26
And not a single Iowa mention anywhere.Seriously? 5 star?
The dummies are usually oblivious tooI bet there is more smoke around this Fran legacy offer than there is Stokes...
![]()
William Gerdes - Cedar Falls - Power Forward
William Gerdes is a 3-star 2026 Power Forward at Cedar Falls from Cedar Falls, IA. Ranked No. 401 nationally and No. 74 among PFs with an 82.00 On3 industry rating.www.on3.com
Don’t bogart that joint my friend pass it over to me.Define “serious smoke.”
Bogart that joint?Don’t bogart that joint my friend pass it over to me.
Thanks Jupiter, I swear some people!Roll another one, just like the other one.
You've been holding on to it
and I sure would like a hit.
Don't Bogart that joint my friend,
pass it over to me
Don't Bogart that joint my friend
pass over to me.
OT: Just for fun, I watched the Drake/Missouri game from last season's first round of the NCAA's. Just a few quick thoughts. Looking forward to Bennett and those no look gems and shooting. Liked what I saw from Isaia Howard as a freshman. Hope that Manyawu has worked hard on his FT shooting. Love Banks' hops. Overall, the composure and determination from this team was very good.
Short clip:
Haha, "bogart" is an old timer termBogart that joint?
Translate that into English. I don't speak Gen whatever the hell kids are now.
I've walked the Earth nearly 48 years and have never heard this term used before.Haha, "bogart" is an old timer term
Lolol, 48 years does not make you an "old timer"...I've walked the Earth nearly 48 years and have never heard this term used before.
I've walked the Earth nearly 48 years and have never heard this term used before.
Really?! I’m 43 and the “elders” in my life growing up used it all the time lolI've walked the Earth nearly 48 years and have never heard this term used before.
I've walked it for 73 years. Stay healthy my friend.I've walked the Earth nearly 48 years and have never heard this term used before.
That looks like Dave O'Brien from Pete Smith's Specialty Shorts. Funny as hell lol.
Hawkeye Report Football
Tuesdays with Torbee
Rivals Football Recruiting
Whispers from out West: ACC, Big Ten, Big 12 and SEC visits resonate with several from the region
Hawkeye Report Football
Hank Brown listed as starter in Iowa's two deeps
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa Football Opponent Preview: Washington Huskies
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Which Iowa recruits plan to enroll early?