Who is Next?

LaQuintaHawk

All-Conference
Jun 29, 2025
2,020
4,087
113
seems a bit more hazy than smokey


Smokey Fires GIF
 

JupiterJones

All-Conference
Jun 30, 2025
414
1,326
93
Roll another one, just like the other one.
You've been holding on to it
and I sure would like a hit.

Don't Bogart that joint my friend,
pass it over to me
Don't Bogart that joint my friend
pass over to me.
 

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,330
9,481
113
OT: Just for fun, I watched the Drake/Missouri game from last season's first round of the NCAA's. Just a few quick thoughts. Looking forward to Bennett and those no look gems and shooting. Liked what I saw from Isaia Howard as a freshman. Hope that Manyawu has worked hard on his FT shooting. Love Banks' hops. Overall, the composure and determination from this team was very good.

Short clip:

 

TrojanHawkeye

All-Conference
Feb 11, 2009
887
1,476
93
OT: Just for fun, I watched the Drake/Missouri game from last season's first round of the NCAA's. Just a few quick thoughts. Looking forward to Bennett and those no look gems and shooting. Liked what I saw from Isaia Howard as a freshman. Hope that Manyawu has worked hard on his FT shooting. Love Banks' hops. Overall, the composure and determination from this team was very good.

Short clip:


Pretty important to keep Stirtz healthy for Iowa to have any kind of season
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Basketball Jan Jensen speaks at Big Ten Media Days
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Basketball Ava Heiden, Chit-Chat Wright talk at Big Ten Media Days
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting Tracking where Iowa's recruits play this week
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Basketball Preseason Bart Torvik projections for Iowa Women's Hoops
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Deep Dive: Washington Huskies