Who here would fight Logan Tanner

Jeffreauxdawg

All-American
Dec 15, 2017
8,891
8,003
113
Paint chips or tide pods? Which one did you eat? Trying to figure out if you are 50 or 25 year old idiot.
 

Hanmudog

Redshirt
Apr 30, 2006
5,853
0
0
I have no desire to "fight" any of our players but That being said I would love to see someone kick that Chatagnier kid's *** for Ole Miss. Jeez his batting routine and his face are the perfect combination of smarmy Bearshark doucheiness.
 

Miketice

Redshirt
Sep 2, 2013
1,198
0
0
Paint chips or tide pods? Which one did you eat? Trying to figure out if you are 50 or 25 year old idiot.

I thought it was a valid question*. Who would win a race superman or flash? One of those black jaguars or a cougar in a fight? Lot of **** we haven't covered here.
 

Nunya.sixpack

Redshirt
Jun 10, 2019
3,175
0
0
I thought it was a valid question*. Who would win a race superman or flash? One of those black jaguars or a cougar in a fight? Lot of **** we haven't covered here.

Pretty sure IMPP would cover cougars.

 

anon1787432961

Heisman
Mar 4, 2008
15,854
14,328
113
When he blew a kiss to the Vandy football players rounding the bases on his home run I then realized this man could kick the *** of any Vandy football player and certainly any 5 Vandy boys at once

[tweet]1386135038299938818[/tweet]
 
Last edited:

tribaldawg

Sophomore
Sep 1, 2012
502
173
43
But is taunting Vandy football really a scary thing? Especially if their girl kicker isn’t with them?
 

GloryDawg

Heisman
Mar 3, 2005
20,624
19,322
113
I know a lot of people who would fight him. What makes him so tough? Not bashing the guy I am just wondering why ask that question.
 

Go Budaw

Redshirt
Aug 22, 2012
7,321
0
36
Could anyone even get close enough to him to fight him? I imagine anyone who declared their intentions would be pummeled to death by baseballs from 100 ft away.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again