Paint chips or tide pods? Which one did you eat? Trying to figure out if you are 50 or 25 year old idiot.
I thought it was a valid question*. Who would win a race superman or flash? One of those black jaguars or a cougar in a fight? Lot of **** we haven't covered here.
Who would win a race superman or flash?
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four