I think it it's +40 you should fire him, but no one will this week.The whole State.
We don't have an AD. Rimington said he wasn't here to fire or hire anyone.
They'll put Diaco in there cause he's been in a head coach before. He only has to coach for what? 6 weeks?I thought they would let him retire, but maybe you have to fire him now.
Who do you put in charge in the interim?
Trent Bray?
you can't put Bob D or Cav or Langs in there
I thought they would let him retire, but maybe you have to fire him now.
Who do you put in charge in the interim?
Trent Bray?
you can't put Bob D or Cav or Langs in there
Ugggh.. that might be even worse.They'll put Diaco in there cause he's been in a head coach before. He only has to coach for what? 6 weeks?
Probably, but then I'm not really motivated by the money thing either.. retiring would be the honorable thing to do. Fall on your sword, apologize, and walk away.If you had the contract he does would you retire?
Ugggh.. that might be even worse.
Probably, but then I'm not really motivated by the money thing either.. retiring would be the honorable thing to do. Fall on your sword, apologize, and walk away.
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions