Which coach/qb duo?

JWSDawgs

Senior
Mar 16, 2021
559
510
93
Which coach/qb duo would you choose as most exciting?

Mullen and Dak
Leach and Rogers
Lebby and Kamario
 
Apr 5, 2026
311
347
63
Obviously, Dak is Dak...but I don't think I've ever seen a QB at State with KT's talent.

I think what put's Dak over the top is between his ears.

If we can show that he has those capabilities and can improve there, then the sky is the limit for him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: msstatelp1
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation