Which coach/qb duo?

JWSDawgs

Senior
Mar 16, 2021
559
510
93
Which coach/qb duo would you choose as most exciting?

Mullen and Dak
Leach and Rogers
Lebby and Kamario
 
Apr 5, 2026
310
346
63
Obviously, Dak is Dak...but I don't think I've ever seen a QB at State with KT's talent.

I think what put's Dak over the top is between his ears.

If we can show that he has those capabilities and can improve there, then the sky is the limit for him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: msstatelp1
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  3. 03 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game