Where is our old friend?

BigRnj

All-American
Nov 20, 2012
5,022
6,796
63
A few nights ago I had dinner at Espo's in Raritan (good home cooked Italian food). Driving back out to Rt 202 I passed the site of the "permanently closed" Stapletons Restaurant. Boy that brought a smile to my face.

Does anyone know if Mr. Murdock is working anywhere in basketball?... or planning some extortion scheme? ... or trying his hand at another failed restaurant? ... or ???
 

Tango Two

Heisman
Aug 21, 2001
59,682
38,005
78
A few nights ago I had dinner at Espo's in Raritan (good home cooked Italian food). Driving back out to Rt 202 I passed the site of the "permanently closed" Stapletons Restaurant. Boy that brought a smile to my face.

Does anyone know if Mr. Murdock is working anywhere in basketball?... or planning some extortion scheme? ... or trying his hand at another failed restaurant? ... or ???



Who cares
 
  • Like
Reactions: ColonelRutgers

BigRnj

All-American
Nov 20, 2012
5,022
6,796
63
If he's working anywhere in basketball I have a program to root against.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 High School Football New Jersey High School Football: How to watch Don Bosco Prep at Bergen Catholic
  2. 02 The Knight Report Three Indiana Hoosiers to watch versus Rutgers Football
  3. 03 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
  4. 04 The Knight Report Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  5. 05 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Women's Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?