Where is our old friend?

BigRnj

All-American
Nov 20, 2012
5,023
6,797
63
A few nights ago I had dinner at Espo's in Raritan (good home cooked Italian food). Driving back out to Rt 202 I passed the site of the "permanently closed" Stapletons Restaurant. Boy that brought a smile to my face.

Does anyone know if Mr. Murdock is working anywhere in basketball?... or planning some extortion scheme? ... or trying his hand at another failed restaurant? ... or ???
 

Tango Two

Heisman
Aug 21, 2001
59,709
38,020
78
A few nights ago I had dinner at Espo's in Raritan (good home cooked Italian food). Driving back out to Rt 202 I passed the site of the "permanently closed" Stapletons Restaurant. Boy that brought a smile to my face.

Does anyone know if Mr. Murdock is working anywhere in basketball?... or planning some extortion scheme? ... or trying his hand at another failed restaurant? ... or ???



Who cares
 
  • Like
Reactions: ColonelRutgers

BigRnj

All-American
Nov 20, 2012
5,023
6,797
63
If he's working anywhere in basketball I have a program to root against.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Friday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  4. 04 The Knight Report Staff Predictions for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Lands Four-Star Brandon Woodard + Indiana Blackout Game Preview - TKR Pod