When do you think this team peaked, or did it ever? I'm inclined to think that even though we won 38 straight we just never saw the full potential of this team for any five-8 game portion of the year.
Originally posted by HoopsTalker65:
When do you think this team peaked, or did it ever? I'm inclined to think that even though we won 38 straight we just never saw the full potential of this team for any five-8 game portion of the year.
No. He went out shortly before that. Just before UNC, I believe.Originally posted by KYExtemper:
UCLA, when we still had POY, right?
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
KSR Football
Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington
KSR Football
Kentucky Stars of the Past will be Honorary Captains vs. LSU
KSR Football
Everybody on College GameDay is Picking LSU to Beat Kentucky