When do you think this team peaked, or did it ever? I'm inclined to think that even though we won 38 straight we just never saw the full potential of this team for any five-8 game portion of the year.
Originally posted by HoopsTalker65:
When do you think this team peaked, or did it ever? I'm inclined to think that even though we won 38 straight we just never saw the full potential of this team for any five-8 game portion of the year.
No. He went out shortly before that. Just before UNC, I believe.Originally posted by KYExtemper:
UCLA, when we still had POY, right?
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep