...would you want with you in an alley fight?
I'll go with: James Lee, Jason Parker, Jamaal Magloire, Winston Bennett and Richard Madison.
I'll go with: James Lee, Jason Parker, Jamaal Magloire, Winston Bennett and Richard Madison.
Larry Stamper!...would you want with you in an alley fight?
I'll go with: James Lee, Jason Parker, Jamaal Magloire, Winston Bennett and Richard Madison.
I found out my wife kissed him one time in college. I still haven't forgiven her.I'd like to start one with Massiello so maybe I could see him get his *** whooped.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU