...would you want with you in an alley fight?
I'll go with: James Lee, Jason Parker, Jamaal Magloire, Winston Bennett and Richard Madison.
I'll go with: James Lee, Jason Parker, Jamaal Magloire, Winston Bennett and Richard Madison.
Larry Stamper!...would you want with you in an alley fight?
I'll go with: James Lee, Jason Parker, Jamaal Magloire, Winston Bennett and Richard Madison.
I found out my wife kissed him one time in college. I still haven't forgiven her.I'd like to start one with Massiello so maybe I could see him get his *** whooped.
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7