About old school basketball? I miss the squeaky sneakers.
The peach basketAbout old school basketball? I miss the squeaky sneakers.
8 passes before the first shotAbout old school basketball? I miss the squeaky sneakers.
World Wide WesAbout old school basketball? I miss the squeaky sneakers.
Smoking at games.Haha. I love all these. Keep it going. Fans in suits and Hats.
I was going to say that and thought I may trigger some. Lmao. Great answer though.Smoking at games.
I remember gyms in the early 70's being full of smoke. Unreal to think about today.I was going to say that and thought I may trigger some. Lmao. Great answer though.
I miss being able to smoke anywhere. Restaurants, movies, planes, etc..Smoking at games.
I don't miss it myself but I remember adults doing it when I was a child.
I agree with ya on a lot man, but heck no to that. The worst smell in the world is cigarette smokeI miss being able to smoke anywhere. Restaurants, movies, planes, etc..
I liked thoseThose short shorts that come so close to letting a testicle pop out.
I understand your view but I’m saying for me lol.I agree with ya on a lot man, but heck no to that. The worst smell in the world is cigarette smoke
We need to get a bubble like the movie the bubble boy and your goodI understand your view but I’m saying for me lol.
I liked those![]()
I no longer smoke but remember that there was nothing like having a cig after a meal in a restaurant.I miss being able to smoke anywhere. Restaurants, movies, planes, etc..
2nd best cig of the day.I no longer smoke but remember that there was nothing like having a cig after a meal in a restaurant.
I miss being able to smoke anywhere. Restaurants, movies, planes, etc..
AmenPlaying by the rules of the game ( calling traveling, palming, illegal screens, no flopping, no plowing into a defender and calling foul on defender,).
But there are improvements since then too.
Best is the first with a cup of coffee2nd best cig of the day.
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
KSR Basketball
Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game