What do you miss?

DaDirtyLeb69

Heisman
Jan 4, 2022
46,010
73,758
113
I liked those 😇
Will Ferrell Chill GIF
 

JRCAT14

All-American
Sep 21, 2018
1,497
5,170
113
I miss some of the things already mentioned, but I miss 3 or 4 year players at the same school more than anything.
I miss Cawood! I like being able to watch every game on tv, but I'm glad I experienced my youth of listening to Cawood, Marty Brennaman and Joe Nuxhall.
 
Last edited:

DraftCat

Heisman
Moderator
Nov 5, 2011
13,258
15,208
113
I'm not as old as you geezers but the couple things that I think of...

1. The 50/50 crowd split games.
2. Different styles of play among teams.
3. Obviously 3-4 year players that came in and stayed with 1 team.
 

MegaBlue05

Heisman
Mar 8, 2014
11,170
22,732
66
I miss being able to smoke anywhere. Restaurants, movies, planes, etc..

I couldn’t tell you how many of those brown plastic McDonald’s ashtrays I had in my first couple apartments back in the days of indoor smoking being acceptable.

I smoked for 20 years and would light up anywhere I could. I remember being able to smoke in all of the Rupp Arena concourses. Halftime smoke break was easier back in the day. Lol.

I quit 10 years ago and now being around cigarette smoke indoors gives me a scratchy throat and makes me feel like I have a cold, and the smell of stale cigarettes (ashtray smell) will gag me when I used to smoke 2 packs a day.
 

Skyguyb27

All-American
Feb 12, 2008
4,987
8,325
113
I miss the anticipation of the freshman that developed in the summer before the sophomore year starts. Who will get playing time next year with improvement and earning minutes. Not the pre negotiated amount of time like now days.
 
  • Like
Reactions: will1976
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football CJ Baxter's timely block on Kentucky's 2-point conversion 'was the deciding factor'
  2. 02 KSR Football KSR Exorcises Beamer Demons on South Carolina Road Trip
  3. 03 KSR Football The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU
  4. 04 KSR Podcasts KSR Football Podcast: Dreaming Big After Comeback Win at South Carolina
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look